Reporting copyright infringement or illegal use of material
If you believe that any of your information, data or media work has been taken and used in a way that could be classed as copyright infringement, then it is completely your right to protect yourself, as well as ask us to stop using it. We are very proud of the unique written content that we provide, which has been created and developed by our professional team of writers and content curators. However, we also understand that concerns over copyright infringement should be taken extremely seriously, if they were ever to arise. If, for any reason, you think that material you own, or material owned by a person you represent, has been used on TomorroWoman.com without the right permissions then please get in contact with us so that we can resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Please provide the following information in your contact with us, so that things can move as smoothly as possible:
- The full name of the person who owns the copyright of any materials in question, or the full name of the person acting as representative.
- A copy of the material that is thought to have been used without the correct permissions
- Exact details (preferably a link) as to where the data or info appears on our website
- Contact details, including a telephone number and e-mail, so that we can discuss the issue further
- A statement from you that explains that we have not received the right permissions from the owner of the material
If the material is then proven to infringe copyright procedures we will immediately remove it from our website, apologize to the individual and keep a record of all action taken. We can assure you that we do not take copyright infringement lightly and will deal with all matters as quickly and efficiently as possible.